Touchless interfaces for kiosks and public touchscreens
TouchFree is a software application that detects a user’s hand in mid-air and converts it to an on-screen cursor. It runs invisibly on top of existing user interfaces, providing familiar, touchscreen-style interactions.
Particularly suitable for retrofitting interactive kiosks or advertising totems with touchless gesture control to address hygiene concerns.
- Runs invisibly on top of existing user interfaces
- Add touchless interaction without writing a single line of code
- A user’s hand is detected, and shown as a cursor displayed on the screen
- Users can select items without touching the screen using a simple “air push” motion, similar to tapping a screen but in mid-air
- To drag or scroll, “air push”, then move
- Alternative “hover & hold” interaction also available