This project allows you to control the Sphero robotic ball using your hand movements over the Leap Motion Controller.
To run this app, follow these steps:
- Clone the github repo.
- Install node on your computer if you haven’t already: http://nodejs.org
- Run ‘npm install’ in your terminal to install the dependencies needed.
- To find the reference of the Sphero on your computer, turn your bluetooth on, connect to the Sphero and then, run ‘ls /dev/tty.Sphero*’ in your Terminal and copy the path returned.
- Paste this path in the index.js file when the ‘device’ variable is declared.
- Run ‘node app.js’ in your terminal.
And you’re done!
- Move your hand UP or DOWN to make the ball stop.
- Push forward to make Sphero go straight ahead.
- Pull backward to make Sphero go backward.
- Swipe left to make Sphero go left.
- Swipe right to make Sphero go right.