NOTE: This app uses features which may not work properly with the Orion beta software. If you encounter issues, you may wish to use our older V2 software.
Multi-Dimensional MIDI/OSC/CopperLan Expression Through Hand Gestures
Please contact us through the product website if you need assistance with using GECO. We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. Additionally, on the website you’ll find an extensive collection of video tutorials to help you get started and a user forum to exchange tips and tricks.
GECO is one of the easiest and most powerful solutions to interact with MIDI/OSC/CopperLan through touchless control. Our custom multi-staged processing engine ensures an extremely low processing overhead and near zero latency, while still providing you with beautiful real-time visual feedback and powerful customization capabilities. GECO has been designed for live performance and quick configuration during rehearsal by industry professionals that have years of experience with high-speed low-latency electronic music software.
GECO doesn’t produce or manipulate sound directly, its purpose is to control other software or hardware that understands MIDI, OSC or CopperLan.
- 40 different control streams with both hands
- Any control stream can be mapped to MIDI CC, Channel Pressure, Pitchbend and Pitchwheel messages on 16 different channels
- High-resolution 14-bit MIDI support with customizable fine message number
- High-resolution OSC support with customizable paths and OSC server selection
- Full support for CopperLan data output, assignment, learning and mapping storage
- Tunable gesture boundaries with support for defining dead zones around the center positions
- Instantly switch between related control streams by opening or closing your hands
- Carefully designed GUI for an immediate overview of the active MIDI mappings
- Real-time low-latency visual feedback of your hand movements and MIDI data
- Integrated virtual MIDI port on MacOSX, additional freely available software can be used to send MIDI to other applications on Windows
- Connects to any known MIDI output port on your computer, for instance hardware synthesizers, on both MacOSX and Windows
- Fully customizable user interface (colours, graphical elements, background image)
- Flexible document management that can be loaded while performing gestures
- High performance and near-zero latency engine with virtually no CPU impact when the real-time visualizations are hidden
- MIDI decimation setting to allow integration with legacy hardware that has limited MIDI bandwidth
- Advanced data output tuning with range inversion, minimum and maximum boundaries, distribution curves, attack and decay times