NOTE: This app uses features which may not work properly with the Orion beta software. If you encounter issues, you may wish to use our older V2 software.
Slide, spin, and drop blocks in an immersive 3D experience!
The goal of the game is to form rows across the grid – this clears the “lines” and scores points. Clear multiple lines at a time to get huge combo points. Race against the clock to max out your score. Check your leaderboard to see if you’ve reached a new personal best.
Fragmental 3D offers five different game modes, for all types of players:
- Free Play: No drop timer, no countdown, no pressure!
- Marathon: Game speed and points reach a maximum at level 10.
- Ascent: Game speed and points continue to increase beyond level 10.
- Five Minute Time Attack: Game is limited to five minutes.
- Ten Minute Time Attack: Game is limited to ten minutes.
You can start each game with one of three unique piece sets:
- Standard: A well-balanced collection of pieces; medium difficulty.
- Classic: A collection of Tetris-shaped pieces; easy difficulty.
- Rejects: An off-balanced collection of pieces; hard difficulty.
Fragmental 3D also features a comprehensive tutorial to learn the game’s rules and controls.
Can you handle the challenge?