A drop falling down into an endless universe of colors and lights – trying to avoid luminous obstacles and collecting enigmatic items.
- Main menu can be controlled with gestures
- Point gesture to move the cursor
- Move your thumb to your index finger to click
See the hand controls guide included with your download.
Falling and falling and falling…
- Control a waterdrop with the Leap Motion Controller through a giant pipe
- Collect items to gain energy and water
Collect your little friends!
- By collecting Mini-Droppys you stay alive and get new water
Your weapon to stay alive in the universe!
- Shoot a laser to destroy obstacles
- Choose between three colors
Collect them to get new shooting energy!
- Energyspheres gain shooting energy depending on color
- White energyspheres gain energy to each color
Avoid or attack – you decide!
- Destroy obstacles with the right color
- Hitting an obstacle makes you lose water
Mysterious and… attractive
- A black hole pulls you in if you get too close
- Onces being attracted it absorbs all energy of a color
Keep as far away from it as possible!
- Levellaser are rotating in the pipe
- Hitting the levellaser will make you lose water
The dead will come sooner
- Use a higher degree of difficulty
- Functional but only local and in beta version
You can find everything about the game controls in the sub menu “controls”
Developed by: Fabian Gulde, Georg Steinhauser, Kevin Schliecker, Niklas Kiefl, Robin Mueller, Sara Muhziroglu, Tobias Schwarz
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Bernd Dreier
Hochschule Kempten – University of Applied Sciences
Music and sound produced by BlackVision – Robin Mueller (Creative Common Licence: CC BY-NC-ND)
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org