This virtual reality app requires the use of a VR Headset connected to a PC, a mounted Leap Motion Controller or Stereo IR 170 (using the VR Developer Mount or unofficial alternative), and the Ultraleap Gemini (V5) software.
Create and interact with shapes, manipulate gravity and more in this all-new VR experience built for Ultraleap V5 (Gemini). Blocks is built with our interaction engine, which lets you experience nuanced physical interactions with digital objects in a way never before possible.
Spawn cubes and prisms with your fingers. Grab and stack them, or knock them over. Select between different shapes using a simple menu that appears alongside your outstretched hand. You can even swing your hands up to turn off your universe’s gravity, spin objects into space, and bring everything down to earth!
– released Monday April 4, 2022
- Added “Restart Demo” button in settings menu
- Added higher FOV camera for displaying in editor and on monitors
- Blocks will always recieve noticeable velocity when gravity is disabled
- Hand model now interacts with UI at correct position
- Blocks no longer has a chance to freeze when restarting after making one or more blocks