The last of the robot wars had ended.
Autonomous robotic soldiers have destroyed the colonies and left humanity scattered. The only known refined energy lies amongst the ruins and without it humanity may fade.
But not all have retreated into the darkness.
To recover the energy a human-robot hybrid known as a Hot Wire has been transmitted to the colonies across vast distances through pre-war digital conduits known as the VR Back Channel.
The colonies are far from empty.
Hostile automatons tirelessly patrol the former battlefields. The Hot Wire must use found robotic parts and absorbed energy to construct new automatons to fight the enemy and mine energy cores.
The Hot Wire has but one life to collect energy before the next transmission cycle begins…
- A unique first person construction-action gameplay experience designed for the Leap Motion controller.
- Use your hand to aim, throw robot parts and deliver powerful shock attacks!
- Construct automatons, search for energy, and defeat enemy robots.
- Explore a unique virtual reality inspired futuristic world.
- A different experience every time! The world is procedurally generated and populated, ensuring that no two play experiences are ever the same.