NOTE: This app uses features which may not work properly with the Orion beta software. If you encounter issues, you may wish to use our older V2 software.
AirPoint is a plugin for Microsoft PowerPoint that lets you control your slide show with a wave of your hand.
- Laser pointer tool
- Swipe between slides with a flick of your finger
- Drawing tool to add quick annotations to your presentation (cleared on slide change in this version)
- Trigger movies and audio clips
- Configuration options including: size and color of the pointer, width and color of the drawing line
On Windows, you might experience some benign security and compatibility related issues while installing. They are due to general computer settings and are all easily dealt with (we have resolved more than a dozen support request in the first two days).
AirPoint is a plugin and depends on its environment, so most of these setting are out of the scope of what we provide. Nevertheless, we will be glad to help you if you have any difficulties. If you need support, you can consult the dedicated Troubleshooting page on our website, or otherwise feel free to contact us directly.
Please make sure that:
- you have the administrator rights on your computer. Otherwise, you might not be able to copy the files necessary for installing the plugin.
- your user path does not contain special/regional characters ( C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/AirspaceApps)
- you are connected to the Internet the first time you run the application, and that you are not behind a firewall. This is a common requirement for all applications, as they are required to register with your account the first time they run.
- your PowerPoint is configured to accept third-party add-ons, and that the AirPoint add-on is activated. If not, the installed plugin will simply be ignored.
More info on AirPoint Troubleshooting section
Airpoint by PixelPotato is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation